...No ordinary gaming...
Hi there! Thanks for visiting JustAwesomeGaming!

Remember to use your current Steam name when using our Forum, thankyou. Very Happy
...No ordinary gaming...
Hi there! Thanks for visiting JustAwesomeGaming!

Remember to use your current Steam name when using our Forum, thankyou. Very Happy

...No ordinary gaming...

Mixed-variety of gaming techniques, all combined into one Just Awesome Gaming Group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buy Admin Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The story game
The Brief... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 am by Nick the kid

» Count to 2013!
The Brief... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:19 am by Darcon

» Man,Whats Happening.
The Brief... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 am by Darcon

» Heelloo ;3.
The Brief... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:31 am by denjan

» Mic broke up,again
The Brief... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm by denjan

» Nick the one and only ( thank god)
The Brief... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm by Nick the kid

» Bye for a week. sorta
The Brief... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 pm by Darcon

» 'ello 'ello 'ello
The Brief... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 am by denjan

» Deox .....
The Brief... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:16 am by TestPlayerxd

Top posting users this week
No user

The Brief...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuster
Founder
Fuster

The Brief... Empty
PostSubject: The Brief...   The Brief... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:35 pm

If you are in the Steam Group (JustAwesomeGaming Recruits) you have entered the first phase of having the chance to get your Admin.
The test will be subtle. We will inform you of when the test begins and you will have to try your best to impress us and to strive to be better than your competitors. As JAG is beginning to grow, we need the best of the best.
The exam does not have a time limit, but will be definitely less than a week. in this time you will be monitored for your power-management (Admin abilities) and how you cope with troublesome players, trolls and all of that sort.
If you fail the course, you will remain in the JAG Recruit Group, unless you have declared that you no longer want a chance at becoming admin to a JAG Founder or Admin.
If you want to re-sit your exam after you have failed, please post a comment in the Recruit Page saying so.

In the exam, you will be given certain Admin Abilities. However, you will be missing some, such as, perma ban, perma mute and other drastic game changing powers.

If you succeed and pass the test, you will be notified and you will receive your invite to the JustAwesomeGaming Admin Group as soon as possible and then you will begin your role of a JAG Admin!
Once this has happened, your actions during the test will determine which powers you get (e.g. If you mute people for an hour or a day all the time, when unnecessary you could lose that power.)

As a Recruit, try to post as much as you can on the forums and on the community page. Still invite people too!

Good luck,
The JAG Team.
Back to top Go down
https://justawesomegaming.forumotion.com

The Brief...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...No ordinary gaming... :: JustAwesomeGaming Recruits :: Recruit Information-
Jump to: