...No ordinary gaming...
Hi there! Thanks for visiting JustAwesomeGaming!

Remember to use your current Steam name when using our Forum, thankyou. Very Happy
...No ordinary gaming...
Hi there! Thanks for visiting JustAwesomeGaming!

Remember to use your current Steam name when using our Forum, thankyou. Very Happy

...No ordinary gaming...

Mixed-variety of gaming techniques, all combined into one Just Awesome Gaming Group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buy Admin Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The story game
Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 am by Nick the kid

» Count to 2013!
Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:19 am by Darcon

» Man,Whats Happening.
Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 am by Darcon

» Heelloo ;3.
Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:31 am by denjan

» Mic broke up,again
Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm by denjan

» Nick the one and only ( thank god)
Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm by Nick the kid

» Bye for a week. sorta
Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 pm by Darcon

» 'ello 'ello 'ello
Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 am by denjan

» Deox .....
Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:16 am by TestPlayerxd

Top posting users this week
No user

Man,Whats Happening.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcon

Darcon

Man,Whats Happening. Empty
PostSubject: Man,Whats Happening.   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:21 am

Since our new Tf2 server was opened up and grabbed new and existing members we've had almost no-one on our mg server.The only time this week weve had over 5 people was because of me,Jake Benson and Anders+(Maybe BSM).I cant find anyone there woopits never there,zippit the list goes on and on.... So whys noone there I ask.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CarnageGamin
NinjaOtter

NinjaOtter

PostSubject: Re: Man,Whats Happening.   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:10 am

free hats obciously
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

PostSubject: Re: Man,Whats Happening.   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:01 am

What? How? When?
1.What the hell? How is that connected and Ive never seen you on Css so....
2.How does free hats stop a server mostly half full/full turn into a ghostown...
3.When did they give out free hats? xD
Back to top Go down
denjan

denjan

PostSubject: The thing that is going down!   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:38 am

It seems that JAG is focusing on the TF2 event server massively right now. Due to that most of the members are on the TF2 server ditching the css minigames server (for now). The event server is also doing very well. Most of the time with many members on the server. I think JAG is planning to make the event server very popular, after recruiting more members and good event hosting admins.

After that is done I imagine that JAG will go back on the CSS minigames server. Hopefully members who play on the TF2 server will also come on the see the CSS server. So that people are on the TF2 server and CSS server simultaneously. Right now it is quite hard to get the minigames server because most members are on the TF2 server. I also imagine that people find TF2 a better server considering that it is TF2. Which involves many collectibles and hats like Ninja said.

And the free hats come from wagers and donations cherry
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

PostSubject: Re: Man,Whats Happening.   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:41 am

True.But from our angle it looks like Jags just dropped the minigames server.The Tf2 server is undisputably popular meaning we can atleast focus some time on the minigames...
Back to top Go down
denjan

denjan

PostSubject: I am sure   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:46 am

Yes, JAG have dropped it for a little while. But I am sure when JAG have recruited more TF2 members, JAG will start to hopefully focus back on CSS.
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

PostSubject: Re: Man,Whats Happening.   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:48 am

denjan wrote:
Yes, JAG have dropped it for a little while. But I am sure when JAG have recruited more TF2 members, JAG will start to hopefully focus back on CSS.
Hopefully...A whole new ballgame for Minigames...
Back to top Go down
Fuster
Founder
Fuster

PostSubject: Re: Man,Whats Happening.   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:15 pm

We haven't 'dropped' Minigames. We've checked player stats and only a few members from the CS:S server actually come onto the TF2 server -Players like you and a few others-.
We will be having another admin meeting soon which will decide Square Eyes' fate in JAG. He has lacked committment and showed ignorance and disrespect to alot of our dedicated members and fellow admins. This has surely affected the amount of time we can spend discussing what to do about JAG CS:S.
I want to ensure that you folks know that CS:S hasn't been merely ditched. But understandably we need to focus slightly more on a server which needs improvements and tweaks rather than on a server which is fully up and ready to rock.
I personally love both CS:S and TF2. For me its hard to gauge which i should spend more time on, however i am usually the only Founder online which means that it more difficult for me to decide.
To fix this problem, im recruiting more admins which hopefully can monitor and keep JAG TF2 running smoothly whilst i and Orange Crush, plan the next move for JAG CS:S. (Possibly recruit more CS:S admins too!)
Im sure all of you have seen the TF2 server or heard of it and know of its success in its very early stages, this has given us encouragement to pursue TF2 and plan for the future of that. Therefore, more time is spent on TF2 at this stage.

Please dont hesitate to PM me your views on what we can do/what you can do to help JAG focus on both servers at once.

Kind regards,
Jake.
Back to top Go down
https://justawesomegaming.forumotion.com
denjan

denjan

PostSubject: Nice speech!   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Nice speech Fuster!

I totally agree what is going to happen with JAG in the future. I will support JAG whatever descion that you are planning to make in the future.

Last edited by denjan on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

PostSubject: Re: Man,Whats Happening.   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Fuster wrote:
We haven't 'dropped' Minigames. We've checked player stats and only a few members from the CS:S server actually come onto the TF2 server -Players like you and a few others-.
We will be having another admin meeting soon which will decide Square Eyes' fate in JAG. He has lacked committment and showed ignorance and disrespect to alot of our dedicated members and fellow admins. This has surely affected the amount of time we can spend discussing what to do about JAG CS:S.
I want to ensure that you folks know that CS:S hasn't been merely ditched. But understandably we need to focus slightly more on a server which needs improvements and tweaks rather than on a server which is fully up and ready to rock.
I personally love both CS:S and TF2. For me its hard to gauge which i should spend more time on, however i am usually the only Founder online which means that it more difficult for me to decide.
To fix this problem, im recruiting more admins which hopefully can monitor and keep JAG TF2 running smoothly whilst i and Orange Crush, plan the next move for JAG CS:S. (Possibly recruit more CS:S admins too!)
Im sure all of you have seen the TF2 server or heard of it and know of its success in its very early stages, this has given us encouragement to pursue TF2 and plan for the future of that. Therefore, more time is spent on TF2 at this stage.

Please dont hesitate to PM me your views on what we can do/what you can do to help JAG focus on both servers at once.

Kind regards,
Jake.

Thats a good solid speech.But when are we actrully going to be like "Weve done enough on Tf2 lets help out Css?"Because making promises anyone can do that even politians and look at them :S.Its good to hear it will come back but I just want to know when..
Back to top Go down
denjan

denjan

PostSubject: It's hard to tell   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:27 am

You can't give a date for when.

But when JAG think that the TF2 server can manage with many members on the server without the main members of JAG on it, then it will be the time that JAG will come back to CSS.

That is why JAG is recruiting many new TF2 event admins so that they can operate the server without people like Fuster and Backseatman on the server all the time. So that then members like Fuster will come on CSS again.

Right now members like me and you Darcon, who spend time on CSS only, need to be patient until JAG are back on CSS. Considering that I am not a big fan of a TF2 event server. I prefer competitive TF2 and CSS.

Back to top Go down
Backseatsman

Backseatsman

PostSubject: Re: Man,Whats Happening.   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:03 am

denjan wrote:
You can't give a date for when.

But when JAG think that the TF2 server can manage with many members on the server without the main members of JAG on it, then it will be the time that JAG will come back to CSS.

That is why JAG is recruiting many new TF2 event admins so that they can operate the server without people like Fuster and Backseatman on the server all the time. So that then members like Fuster will come on CSS again.

Right now members like me and you Darcon, who spend time on CSS only, need to be patient until JAG are back on CSS. Considering that I am not a big fan of a TF2 event server. I prefer competitive TF2 and CSS.

We are hoping to do alot of stuff with our TF2 server over the Easter holidays and hopefully have knowledge that our TF2 server is full while we are adding lots of new cool features to our CS:S server and filling it back up again! But as Denjan said atm its kinda sitting game Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

PostSubject: Re: Man,Whats Happening.   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 am

How long do you think it'll last?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man,Whats Happening.   Man,Whats Happening. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man,Whats Happening.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...No ordinary gaming... :: Minigames-
Jump to: