...No ordinary gaming...
Hi there! Thanks for visiting JustAwesomeGaming!

Remember to use your current Steam name when using our Forum, thankyou. Very Happy
...No ordinary gaming...
Hi there! Thanks for visiting JustAwesomeGaming!

Remember to use your current Steam name when using our Forum, thankyou. Very Happy

...No ordinary gaming...

Mixed-variety of gaming techniques, all combined into one Just Awesome Gaming Group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buy Admin Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The story game
Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 am by Nick the kid

» Count to 2013!
Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:19 am by Darcon

» Man,Whats Happening.
Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 am by Darcon

» Heelloo ;3.
Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:31 am by denjan

» Mic broke up,again
Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm by denjan

» Nick the one and only ( thank god)
Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm by Nick the kid

» Bye for a week. sorta
Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 pm by Darcon

» 'ello 'ello 'ello
Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 am by denjan

» Deox .....
Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:16 am by TestPlayerxd

Top posting users this week
No user

Hi All iam Wartix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wartix

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:12 am

Hi Guys my name is jason my old name is wartix hole JaG is hole family for me i love all u guys iam respectfull for everyone cyaa family
Back to top Go down
denjan

denjan

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Welcome Wartix Very Happy have a great time in Just Awesome Gaming Cool
Back to top Go down
denjan

denjan

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: No, your not welcome   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 am

Don't come back. I do not welcome members who want me to help them with their admin application. Although I did help you and then you just took me off your friends list after me helping you. You had used me. I don't appreciate that. So goodluck finding admin on a better community. But that is just impossible because JAG is the perfect group. You did not respect the things you had right in the front of you. You must learn that being in a community such as JAG is the most you can get out of anything. Also that having admin is not something to boast about and to have fun with.
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:12 am

I would say hey but reading what Denjan just said I think your NOT Awesome.TO be in this community you must respect us and be awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CarnageGamin
denjan

denjan

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: No, your not welcome   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:49 am

No Darcon I need to make it more clear don't I! Very Happy

Wartix was a old member. I just pointed out that if he was to come back on the forums he would see my reply. ( Very unlikely)

He had used me to make his admin application for TmF and JAG. This is a very old post. He had posted his introduction quite a long time ago. But I felt that I had to post something for him to see if he had ever come back. Since when I had helped him with his work and all. He had deleted me off his friends list and blocked me. So I thought I had to make sure that he is known to be this kind of person. No one can get away with such things.

(This had happened a long time ago. So I don't expect you to understand. And I understand your approach. But hopefully I have explained myself. You can ask me if you want a proper explanation.)

He is not even in JAG. He had only tryed to get admin in JAG. He had failed because the word got out that I made his admin application. Consequently he did not get admin. So then he deleted me and left JAG. I had made that reply because I want people to know of this. If he had ever come back to JAG.

Hopefully people understand. Cool
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:54 am

Now its clear and I do understand this situation I just thought it was a new member as it was posted under "Come and Say Hi" forums.I completely agree with the naming and shaming of these kinds of people.If you want I could take it further of hes at TMF I know some guys there...
denjan wrote:
No Darcon I need to make it more clear don't I! Very Happy

Wartix was a old member. I just pointed out that if he was to come back on the forums he would see my reply. ( Very unlikely)

He had used me to make his admin application for TmF and JAG. This is a very old post. He had posted his introduction quite a long time ago. But I felt that I had to post something for him to see if he had ever come back. Since when I had helped him with his work and all. He had deleted me off his friends list and blocked me. So I thought I had to make sure that he is known to be this kind of person. No one can get away with such things.

(This had happened a long time ago. So I don't expect you to understand. And I understand your approach. But hopefully I have explained myself. You can ask me if you want a proper explanation.)

He is not even in JAG. He had only tryed to get admin in JAG. He had failed because the word got out that I made his admin application. Consequently he did not get admin. So then he deleted me and left JAG. I had made that reply because I want people to know of this. If he had ever come back to JAG.

Hopefully people understand. Cool
Back to top Go down
denjan

denjan

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: yes   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:17 am

No it's okay. I just want to add him on steam and to tell him about what he did to me. But I can't find him on steam. I think his admin application failed in TmF also. Since he was reported for spamming on the forums lol.

Last edited by denjan on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:22 am

Whats his Steam name?
Back to top Go down
denjan

denjan

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: No, your not welcome   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:23 am

He had changed it which is the problem. So I don't know. But I checked his previous steam names. But I could not find him.
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:37 am

Ahh so we cn never really bring this guy to justice? Like an untraceable bug...But then again people leave trails everywhere...
PS.Denjan add me on Steam xD
Back to top Go down
denjan

denjan

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Love! <3   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:39 am

<3!
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:45 am

I can find any trail left by any steam player Smile For example I know woopit has another account with a different clan hence he spends time on both accounts at a different clan..Just to good Razz
Back to top Go down
denjan

denjan

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Ohh!   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:48 am

Ohhh! Secret comprimised Woopit! We know your secret! :-P
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:49 am

Razz he'll probz never see that.Also thats not the only trail I can find xD
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 am

Also got a link is Wartix Belgian?
Back to top Go down
denjan

denjan

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: YEAH!   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:54 am

lol, how you know? Yes he is! Have you found him!?
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:58 am

Im a proffessional he has two accounts one used 233days ago.One recently used (5 days ago).Remeber leaving a trail can get you tracked down. xD Added him as friend...Then via that you can add him but change your name :S
Back to top Go down
denjan

denjan

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Thanks!   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:01 am

Very Happy

Thanks! I will tell him about this. And he will feel sorry about him leaving JAG.
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:03 am

If you join a group,leave a comment,add a mutual friend you can be tracked..I tracked myself to remeber the past xD (was quite fun)
Back to top Go down
Fuster
Founder
Fuster

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:08 am

Casually testing my signature mid-conversation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://justawesomegaming.forumotion.com
Darcon

Darcon

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:09 am

IS that mw3?
Back to top Go down
denjan

denjan

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Nice spray!   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:18 am

Ohh nice one Fuster!
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:21 am

Hehe you should see my bf3 one Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi All iam Wartix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All iam Wartix   Hi All iam Wartix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi All iam Wartix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...No ordinary gaming... :: Say Hi To Us... :: Come and say Hi!-
Jump to: