...No ordinary gaming...
Hi there! Thanks for visiting JustAwesomeGaming!

Remember to use your current Steam name when using our Forum, thankyou. Very Happy
...No ordinary gaming...
Hi there! Thanks for visiting JustAwesomeGaming!

Remember to use your current Steam name when using our Forum, thankyou. Very Happy

...No ordinary gaming...

Mixed-variety of gaming techniques, all combined into one Just Awesome Gaming Group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Buy Admin Menu
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » The story game
    JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 am by Nick the kid

» Count to 2013!
    JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:19 am by Darcon

» Man,Whats Happening.
    JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 am by Darcon

» Heelloo ;3.
    JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:31 am by denjan

» Mic broke up,again
    JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm by denjan

» Nick the one and only ( thank god)
    JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm by Nick the kid

» Bye for a week. sorta
    JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 pm by Darcon

» 'ello 'ello 'ello
    JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 am by denjan

» Deox .....
    JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:16 am by TestPlayerxd

Top posting users this week
    No user

JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    M@dMan

JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft Empty
    PostSubject: JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft   JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:22 am

I thought I'd kickstart the JAG forums with a few snapshots of a Rubix cube I build in Minecraft. I added the JAG logo (as best I could) to my creation to make it look official and I added some flowers, a moat and a spiral thing cause I could Razz

Can anyone top this? Why not add your own JAG minecraft inventions Smile

JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft Jag111

JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft Jag510

JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft Jag810

JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft Jag610

JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft Jag711

JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft Jag1010

JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft Jag310

JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft Jag210

JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft Jag910

Btw, this last picture is the view from the top of the cube, not just a random bit of scenary Smile

Last edited by M@dMan on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    JazztheAvenger

PostSubject: Re: JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft   JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:25 am

Thanks Madman for the Cube to support us, we really appreciate peoples help to get our gaming better and improved, you've been a good help for us especially the long essay you wrote for TMF really made me think about how good of a guy you are. This isnt a lie but if i had admin, i would give it up for you mate i really would

Yours sincerely,
    JazztheAvenger
    Back to top Go down
    M@dMan

PostSubject: Re: JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft   JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:46 am

Wow thanks Jazz, that really means a lot and it shows what a great, selfless guy you are Very Happy

I try to help out as much as I can because I really like JAG - it has the right idea of how a community should be run, its got loads of nice people in it and so I want to see it succeed because its got the potential to be truly fantastic!
    You could therefore argue I'm doing it entirely for personal because if it does succeed, then I get great servers to play on Wink

As for the cube, I have recently been hooked on minecraft and I was looking for things to build other than extensive forts and I decided a rubix cube would be cool.
    I thought I could tie it in with the JAG logo so I could have an excuse to post my creation here and get people to praise it help spread the word of JAG and help get the forums rolling Razz

Kind regards,
    M@dMan

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft   JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JAG Rubix Cube in Minecraft
    Page 1 of 1