...No ordinary gaming...
Hi there! Thanks for visiting JustAwesomeGaming!

Remember to use your current Steam name when using our Forum, thankyou. Very Happy
...No ordinary gaming...
Hi there! Thanks for visiting JustAwesomeGaming!

Remember to use your current Steam name when using our Forum, thankyou. Very Happy

...No ordinary gaming...

Mixed-variety of gaming techniques, all combined into one Just Awesome Gaming Group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Buy Admin Menu
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » The story game
    Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 am by Nick the kid

» Count to 2013!
    Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:19 am by Darcon

» Man,Whats Happening.
    Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 am by Darcon

» Heelloo ;3.
    Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:31 am by denjan

» Mic broke up,again
    Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm by denjan

» Nick the one and only ( thank god)
    Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm by Nick the kid

» Bye for a week. sorta
    Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 pm by Darcon

» 'ello 'ello 'ello
    Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 am by denjan

» Deox .....
    Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:16 am by TestPlayerxd

Top posting users this week
    No user

Sorted things out finally!

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    denjan

denjan

Sorted things out finally! Empty
    PostSubject: Sorted things out finally!   Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:29 am

As you all know I had to leave JAG for a small time to sort things out with TmF Gaming, so I have came to my final decision, I have decided to leave TmF Gaming. To remain in JAG.

I believe I have made the right choice since JAG is just such a amazing community. And TmF Gaming is just so corrupt. JAG is just perfect and I wish to carry on being dedicated and helping out.

But the most important thing is that all my friends are in this community and I must be stupid to leave JAG for TmF Gaming. (Fuster, Backseatman,woopit,orange crush,sqaure eyes, Zippit, Lilium, Baloo and damn so many lol <3.
    Back to top Go down
    mrdeath6

mrdeath6

PostSubject: Re: Sorted things out finally!   Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:46 am

Thanks for sticking with us denjan ! and I hope to see you on the admin team soon
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.crownpaint.co.uk/
    Kyran

PostSubject: TY   Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:08 am

Ty so much denjan im glad u made ur choice i would do the same thing <3
    Back to top Go down
    M@dMan

PostSubject: Re: Sorted things out finally!   Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Denjan,

This is the first time I've been home and hence involved with JAG in 5 weeks and will be the last time again until mid march, but of all the things I've seen, this is one of the biggest I've wanted to respond to. Can't say enough how good it is to see that you're sticking with us and I'm so glad that you choose us over TmF. We know that we're a growing community whilst they are much larger and set up so to see the potential with us and decide to stay with us over them means alot Smile So thanks haha and hope to see you properly in 5 weeks!

M@dman
    Back to top Go down
    Backseatsman

Backseatsman

PostSubject: Re: Sorted things out finally!   Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Really happy your sticking with us <3 Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorted things out finally!   Sorted things out finally! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorted things out finally!
    Page 1 of 1