...No ordinary gaming...
Hi there! Thanks for visiting JustAwesomeGaming!

Remember to use your current Steam name when using our Forum, thankyou. Very Happy
...No ordinary gaming...
Hi there! Thanks for visiting JustAwesomeGaming!

Remember to use your current Steam name when using our Forum, thankyou. Very Happy

...No ordinary gaming...

Mixed-variety of gaming techniques, all combined into one Just Awesome Gaming Group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Buy Admin Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The story game
MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 am by Nick the kid

» Count to 2013!
MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:19 am by Darcon

» Man,Whats Happening.
MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 am by Darcon

» Heelloo ;3.
MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:31 am by denjan

» Mic broke up,again
MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm by denjan

» Nick the one and only ( thank god)
MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm by Nick the kid

» Bye for a week. sorta
MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 pm by Darcon

» 'ello 'ello 'ello
MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 am by denjan

» Deox .....
MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:16 am by TestPlayerxd

Top posting users this week
No user

MG_JAGS_COURSE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Backseatsman

Backseatsman

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: MG_JAGS_COURSE   MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:17 am

Me, Fear and orange was thinking of making a map for jag so we got some ideas up form all our fav maps and merged them together. Fuster and Happii are also supporting in different ways and here are some ideas:

Spawn point- a office with plants and stuff in it nothing really exciting - 20 second spawn killer.

Obstacle idea 1 : jumping- a couple of bits of scrap poking out of poisonous water, die if you touch the water must get to the other side.

Obstacle idea 2: Fake floor - move very slowly while knifing the floor, one bad hit and you are toast.

Obstacle idea 3: Lasers- a advanced jumping and dodging event.

Obstacle idea 4: dont touch the wall!: the walls are moving be careful not to touch them.

Obstacle idea 5: and open floor: you can only jump on the moving bricks because... well there the only things that will prevent you from dieing.

Obstacle idea 6: A chequered floor: what a lovely floor! apart from you dont know if you can touch black or white because it changes each round!

Obstacle idea 7: Epileptic: Do you remember the second part of saw_rfix where you have to wait for the square to go green? well there's a few more than one now...... there's a room full and you must get your timing right!

Obstacle idea 8: laser maze: one wrong turn and you will be at a dead end.. literally.

The finale: after a long and tiring trip of you going through a obstacle course while 2 t's are shooting you with cannons you want to get some revenge, right? well now you can! decide how you want to kill the 2 t's. there will be more on this later - this will be added in a later update, the first version of the map released will just be an obstacle course because the cannons are very difficult to make and would postpone for ages, hopefully we will add the cannons in a later date though.

Now its your turn! Please submit your favourite parts from obstacle courses like secret rooms etc here, and more obstacle ideas! geek

Backseat

Last edited by Backseatsman on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Happii <3

Mr.Happii <3

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG_JAGS_COURSE   MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:37 am

The course map its self would be alot easier to make and the traps for the t's but the cannons would take me ages
Back to top Go down

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG_JAGS_COURSE   MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:58 am

Mr.Happii <3 wrote:
The course map its self would be alot easier to make and the traps for the t's but the cannons would take me ages

I think it is a great lot of ideas and I think it would be a very good map and i love the 7th idea. I think it could be one of the best maps ever
Back to top Go down
Backseatsman

Backseatsman

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG_JAGS_COURSE   MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:19 am

suggested by fear:

Obstacle idea 9) Colour blind - disco lights are flashing down from the roof, if one of them flashes on you you're dead!

Obstacle idea 10) Wheeeeeeeeeee - 2 Spinning blades go around the room in a pattern

We can have 10 Obstacles in total so the best 10 will be picked! farao
Back to top Go down
Kyran

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: jags course is goanna be awesome    MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:02 am

i recon jags course is goanna be awesome but hard and year its me Fear
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG_JAGS_COURSE   MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:46 am

The JAG course would just be the cherry on the cake.Yes I know it will be hard work,but perfection comes with time.The map if the right amount of love,time and care are put into it will last probs 3years.But it depends whos making it xD.
-Imagine Awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CarnageGamin
Darcon

Darcon

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG_JAGS_COURSE   MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:22 am

Darcon wrote:
The JAG course would just be the cherry on the cake.Yes I know it will be hard work,but perfection comes with time.The map if the right amount of love,time and care are put into it will last probs 3years.But it depends whos making it xD.
-Imagine Awesomeness.

Lol guess im making it Smile Hopefully I can make this Awesome
Back to top Go down
Backseatsman

Backseatsman

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG_JAGS_COURSE   MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:11 am

I'm sure you will!
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG_JAGS_COURSE   MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:56 am

On Friday I will hope to show you guys the beta (not even v1) so I can sort out bugs see how it runs and all that kind of stuff.Hopefully v1 can be released next weekend Or whenever it takes me to sort out bugs/glitches.
Back to top Go down
Backseatsman

Backseatsman

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG_JAGS_COURSE   MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:44 am

Darcon wrote:
On Friday I will hope to show you guys the beta (not even v1) so I can sort out bugs see how it runs and all that kind of stuff.Hopefully v1 can be released next weekend Or whenever it takes me to sort out bugs/glitches.

Nice! I have also seen you been busy in source sdk and from some of the stuff you have told me I can't wait till tomorrow!

- Backseat
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG_JAGS_COURSE   MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Wow.... Ive got some bad news guys.On Friday I was playing some handball with some mates but I broke my finger.I can still operate on SDK but it wasnt as good as the progress I was making before,this is the reason for the beta not coming out on Friday as I hadnt finished it as I was hoping to finish the last bits and bobs.Also Ive discovered so bugs in teleports and need to fix them.

Thanks/Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Darcon

Darcon

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG_JAGS_COURSE   MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:00 am

Okay Ive got good news this time xD Ive finished the first(Beta) version of the map.Fixed bugs,Teleporters,Disco and now we can test the map. Hopefully we can all have a go on it by the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MG_JAGS_COURSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG_JAGS_COURSE   MG_JAGS_COURSE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MG_JAGS_COURSE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...No ordinary gaming... :: Minigames-
Jump to: